Sunday, May 27, 2007

Nighttime Runner

Hunger, thirst, or you just have to go to the bathroom. These are the things that wake us up during the night. If you have fridge or bathroom in your room then good for you, but if you have to go downstairs like me… hmmm…

I don’t turn on the lights whenever I go down because I might wake up my grandma whose room is at the first floor, right next to the kitchen. Feeling really hungry so I stood up and leisurely walk my way to the kitchen, using my mobile phone to illuminate my course. I was almost there when I felt something weird. I felt like someone is walking behind me. So I turnaround to check, but found nothing. Well I did see Zac (my dog) but he is asleep and is not moving a bit. I’ve made it to the fridge (finally!) and looked for anything that would satisfy my hunger. On my way back to my room, there it is again. I’ve had the same feeling in that same spot. The creepiness is really all over me this time, so I hurriedly went back to my room. I was about to sleep when I heard my ate (who happens to have a third-eye) arrived.

Morning. I was shocked when my ate told us over breakfast that when she arrived (that night), she saw a kid running in the kitchen. It was weird because there are no kids at our house. So she stayed a bit more in the kitchen just to be sure, she didn’t turn on the lights though. Then she saw the kid running again. This time, it is clearer. She was stunned to see a boy, who seemed scared and unhappy. But what was really disturbing is that he was colored green

And yeah, I still go downstairs in the middle of the night after hearing that…with the lights on of course!


5 comments:

Eilanna said...

if I were you malamang sa mahihinto muna pansamantala ang aking late night trips downstairs...iskerrr.

Aileen Apolo-de Jesus said...

I've mastered the art (and lakas ng loob) of moving around our house at night without getting scared... but sometimes I still do! Gah.

Unknown said...

i still get scared sometimes...lalo na pag na-aalala ko ang mga stories natin dito. hihi...

Anonymous said...

At least, di siya nang-ga-grab ng paa habang naglalakad ka papuntang fridge.

Do you still feel the kid's presence?

Btw, I just love reading your ghost stories: yours and your friends. Hope to see more of them! ;)

Unknown said...

@Sleepy Hollow: Naku, wala pa namang nangyayaring ganun! 'Wag naman sana. Hehe.

No, parang wala na ata siya ngayon. Maybe lumipat sa ibang bahay? ;p

Thank you! Glad you're enjoying them.