Friday, June 22, 2007

Midnight Visitor – The Lady in White

My story happened many years ago, back when I was still in grade school. It was my parents’ wedding anniversary and they went out for a date. It was getting late but still no sign of them my siblings went to our room and slept since they have a class early the next day. Since my classes don’t start early I stayed in my parents’ room and waited for them.

I was watching tv minding my own business when a white figure came in from the door…it went through the door….I saw it with my own two eyes. I wasn’t watching anything scary that would trigger my imagination and make me see scary stuff in fact I was watching Looney tunes!

So there it was a figure dressed it white came in…the figure looked like a woman with the longest locks of black hair that I have ever seen. As she floats (yep, she was floating! She was moving without walking! I looked and I didn’t see her feet under her dress at all!) she stopped in front of me…my eyes were glued on her! And if that wasn’t freaky enough she turned and looked at my direction!

Her face looked dirty and her eyes were red and swollen. She was looking at me with her angry eyes. I lay there unable to move a muscle…it’s as if I was frozen! I looked down to check her feet again but all I see is a couple of inches blank space between her dress and the floor! I looked at her while she stared at me…there were millions of thoughts running through my head but I couldn’t seem to do anything. I wanted to scream, I wanted to cover myself with the blanket, I wanted to run to my grandmother’s but I just stared at her…that’s all I could do.

Then she turned away. I saw her pass through the wall that connects my parents’ room to my grandmother’s. Moments after the lady in white left me…I pulled the covers up and buried myself under it! Terrified with what just happened.

Realizing what actually happened scared me more! How come there’s a lady in white who could pass through doors and walls?! How come her face didn’t look normal?! Heck, how come she didn’t have feet? How come she was floating?! With these thoughts running in my head I noticed the wall clock it said…12:30 midnight.

No comments: