Friday, October 29, 2010

Bed Attack

Bed Attack

It's been awhile since I've had anything to share here at Tales of the Moonless Sky, but I've just had a really scary experience again in a hotel down South.

I already had a funny feeling about my hotel room. Despite the fact that it had several lamps around the room it was still dark even though it was still afternoon. I only got the chance to scrutinize my room when I came back in the evening. It was also terribly cold and thermostat wasn't working.

After watching my favorite evening shows I settled in one of the beds and exchanged text messages with my husband. I soon fell asleep. I'm a deep sleeper so I rarely wake up when it's not time to wake up. I also rarely wake up in the middle of the night to use the toilet.

I don't know what time it was but I was suddenly awakened by the feeling of someone sitting beside my right foot. I opened my eyes and looked. Nobody was there (I left one light open before I slept). I then felt whatever it was creeping under the covers and I felt its weight going up from my legs. When I felt its heavy weight on my chest I suddenly prayed the “Our Father” out loud in a hoarse voice and prayed for the soul to rest in peace. It was gone after a few lines. I continued to pray the “Hail Mary” and “Glory Be” and felt the presence leave the room entirely. Good thing I managed to go back to sleep.

Strangely enough at around 7 in the morning the radio suddenly turned on. I would've understood that it was possible somebody programmed it, but the radio was the old style, not programmable traditional one.

The presence probably knew I hate waking up early.

Happy halloween!

1 comment:

Eilanna said...

Nakakatakot naman ito sis! Mabuti na lang hindi ako naka-experience ng ganito nung n agpunta ako sa Cebu & Davao...especially Davao when I was all alone.